Friday, October 24, 2008

I am so sick of all this political crap!

I can't wait until the election is over. Until that day I am going to pray every night for tolerance. I am sick of my friends fighting about who should be president. I am voting for someone that I think will be able to help this country. You are also voting for someone that you think will help this country. They may be different people but we both believe that we are doing the right thing.

I am sick of my friends fighting about the CA Prop 8. I hate that some of my friends are attacking the LDS church for getting involved in politics. They are angry that members of the church are calling people in CA and asking them to vote Yes on Prop 8. They claim that members of the church are lying and deceiving people and tricking them into voting Yes on 8. There is even a petition on the internet that people are signing and it is being sent to the leadership of the church asking the church to not "bear false witness".

Oh please! What is going on?!

2 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

Oh my goodness me too! I am so tired of the attack campaigns and all the fliers with he said she said propaganda.. boo, it sucks. I am ready for it all to be over.

The Rasmussen's said...

Its kinda of an oxymoron. Don't ya think? It's such a wonderful thing to live in a country where we can choose our leaders and live freely. But holy cow it can be just as annoying. I agree with your blog.