Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Pre-Girls Trip to Chicago & Happy Star Wars Day

This post will be a little short and is going to cover the days leading up to my Girls Trip to Chicago. 

On Monday, May 2nd, I listened into the HOA meeting for our house in Florida. We've been having issues with the trash collection company and people have been complaining a lot. I try to be involved in the HOA's but I have four of them to keep track of and it gets a little overwhelming sometimes! 

I was watching GMA and they were talking about extreme weather in Texas. The meteorologist then showed a video from FORT STOCKTON! That's where Brodee lives! I took a picture of it, sent it to Josh, and asked him to reach out to Sara to make sure they were okay. Don't worry! The tornado was out in a field and they are safe!


Katey and Emily are coming in on Wednesday and staying through Sunday. Of course, it's going to be chilly, rainy, and windy. Welcome to Chicago!


Theo had seven seizures today.

On Tuesday, May 3rd, Theo had OT with Ms. Laura. I told her I was going on a girls trip to Chicago that weekend and she was happy to recommend a few restaurants and shops we should visit. I wrote them all down and hopefully we will be able to go to a few of them.



I gave a bunch of Theo's clothes from last year away on my local Buy Nothing FB group. It's so strange going through his old clothes. How was he that small just a year ago?!


[Speech homework]

Theo had 11 seizures today.

May 4th is STAR WARS DAY!





[We got a new Obi-Wan comic]

[New Kenobi series drops at the end of the month]

[He's so handsome]

[He caught me taking pictures]

I have an oval black opal that I got in Australia and I've been wanting to get it placed in a ring for a LONG time. I went to a big jewelry store and they were less then helpful, so I'm going to try a local place to see if they can help me. I guess black opals are soft and a lot of jewelers don't like to place them in rings because they have a higher chance of getting damaged.

[I like this setting]

Theo had 15 seizures today 😢

No comments: