Well here it is! My 40 Before 40 List:
(1) Bungee Jump or Skydive*
(2) Buy a House
(4) Do a Triathlon*
(6) Get better at Speaking Spanish
(7) Go on a Hot Air Balloon ride
(8) Go on a Humanitarian Aid trip
(9) Go on an African Safari
(10) Go see Paul McCarthney in Concert
(11) Go to a Continent that I haven’t been to before (South America or Antarctica)
(13) Go to an Andrea Bocelli Concert
(14) Go to Disney World
(15) Leave a Hefty Tip for Excellent Service
(16) Meditate (have quite time) Once a Day
(17) Participate in a Protest or Rally
(18) Read "1984"
(19) Read "A Tale of Two Cities"
(20) Read "Pride and Prejudice"
(21) Relearn how to Play the Piano*
(22) See Another Broadway Show*
(23) See Another one of the Newly Appointed 7 Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal, Christ the Redeemer, Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu or Petra) or one of the 13 finalists (Alhambra, Angkor Wat, Kiyomizu-dera, Moai, Neuschwanstein, Red Square or Timbuktu)
(25) See the Northern Lights*
(26) Start a Family
(27) Stay at the Icehotel in Sweden
(28) Stay in an Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora
(29) Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
(30) Take a Wine Trip to Napa Valley
(31) Take Josh to Hawaii
(32) Visit all 50 states (2 more to go!)
(33) Visit Jerusalem
(35) Visit the Auschwitz Concentration Camp
(36) Visit Tikal
(37) Watch "Ben Hur"
(38) Watch "Casablanca"
(39) Watch "Citizen Kane"
Watch "Dr. Strangelove" DONE 10.01.2016
The ones with an * are left overs from my 30 Before 30. There are also six on my 30 Before 30 List that I am going to do by the end of the year. So I didn't add them to this list.
Here we go!