Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where to next?

People are always asking me where I'm heading next. Well, I don't really have an answer right now. I just have a HUGE list (which will probably grow as time continues) of places/things I want to see.

North America:
Chaco Canyon [New Mexico, USA]

Mesa Verde [Colorado, USA]

Bryce Canyon [Utah, USA]

Capital Reef [Utah, USA]

Canyonlands [Utah, USA]

Boston [Massachusetts, USA]

Chicago [Illinois, USA]

New Orleans [Louisiana, USA]

Teotihuacan
[Mexico]

Tikal [Guatemala]

Palenque [Mexico]

Alaskan coast line [Alaska, USA]

South America:
Andes Mountains

Gallopogos Islands [Ecuador]

Machu Picchu [Peru]

Nazca lines [Peru]

Easter Island [Chile]

Christ the Redeemer [Brazil]

Europe:
St Petersburg [Russia]

Fjords of Norway [Norway]

Prague [Czech Republic]

Parthenon [Greece]

Jokulsarlon [Iceland]
Barcelona [Spain]

Santorini [Greece]

Matterhorn [Switzerland]

Africa:
Mt Kilimanjaro [Tanzania]

Victoria Falls [Zambia and Zimbabwe]

African Safari

Asia:
Mt Everest [Nepal]

Great Wall of China [China]

Taj Mahal [India]

Angkor Wat [Cambodia]

Forbidden City [China]

Istanbul [Turkey]

Ephesus [Turkey]

Petra [Jordan]


Australia:
New Zealand

Ayers Rock [Australia]

Great Barrier Reef [Australia]

Opera House [Australia]

Antarctica:
Emperor penguins [won't happen but aren't they so awesome?!]

Aurora australis

I have goal and 1 rule:

My rule is that every time I leave the US have have to go somewhere in this country that I haven't been before (New York before Egypt, Arches before Italy, Washington DC before the UK... I've done great so far...)

My goal is to be on every continent in my rainbows.


3 down, 4 to go!

3 comments:

Nate and Malorie said...

your list is not long enough :)

Rebekah said...

I'll take all of the above.

Karilyn Carreon said...

I was just thinking... geee I wonder what Courtney is up to... I should have known...SHE PLANNING ANOTHER VACATION!!! You Traveling woman!