Tuesday, September 22nd:
Alicia's flight left at 6:05 AM, so she was up and out the door by 3:30 AM. I was able to sleep in a bit before catching my 10:45 AM flight back to Chicago.
[Goodbye Mount Rainier - Please continue to behave]
Josh and Theo picked me up from the airport after Theo's horseback riding lessons. I had so much fun on this trip, but it was nice to be home and see my boys! Thanks to Josh for holding down the fort and keeping Theo on schedule while I was gone.
Thanks to mom and dad for coming up and taking care of Theo. We very much appreciate the help!
[Papa and Theo]
[Grandma and Theo]
When Alicia originally reached out to me about this trip she had a long list of places to see including the San Juan Islands, North Cascades National Park, Mount Olympus, and Redwood National Park. I told her that we could do all of that but we would need 2-3 weeks! It was hard to cut out those locations, but I guess we will have to go back!
Thanks for Alicia for going on this 1600 mile road trip with me! We always have the best time together! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment