Sunday, September 27, 2026

Theo at the Dentist

Tuesday, September 22nd: 

Josh took Theo to see Sherman at The Legacy Ranch and then they picked me up from the airport. While I was on my trip I finished reading "American Scoundrel: Roy Cohn's Dark Journey from Joe McCarthy to Donald Trump." I know who Roy Cohn is and all the horrible things he did along side Senator McCarthy. Well, at least I thought I did. This book was an emotional rollercoaster. Most of what I was feeling was anger and disgust. But I was also sad and amazed. I knew Cohn was evil, but this book takes it to the next level. Read it. You won't regret it.

[So super strong!]

Wednesday, September 23rd:

Theo headed to school with Nurse Patti while I fought off some jet lag and the post travel blues. Gotta get back to reality!

[Theo has been working hard at school]


Thursday, September 24th:

Theo and Nurse Patti headed off to school and I went to my yearly Dermatology skin check appointment. Everything looks good!

[Theo's art]


Josh is still working a ton, which we appreciate! He is on multiple projects right now. The client usually panics at the end of the year when they realize they have a lot more money to spend. So, they tend to start up a lot of projects at the end of the year with quick deadlines.



I've been working on getting some SWAG for our company. We bought hats, beanies, and jackets for all of our employees. I contacted a local lady who is going to embroider them for us. I'm excited to see the final results!


And I found a local guy who does amazing work with an engraving machine! He did all 90 of our Yeti cups and they look fantastic!



[Our stash!]

Friday, September 25th:

Theo had his 6 month check up at the dentist today and it did not go well.

[Oh my sweet boy]


Theo usually fights when we take him to the dentist, but today it was really rough. We couldn't get his mouth open and I've never heard someone yell so loud with their mouth shut. 


Theo scratched me pretty badly and refused to cooperate. After a few minutes the dentist called it. We all knew what was coming next. Anesthesia. Once Theo calmed down a bit we talked about options to have Theo go under anesthesia to have his teeth cleaned, get x-rays, and get sealant put in his back molars. Once our new insurance kicks in I am going to get that all set up.


No comments: