Monday, May 3, 2021

Theo's Glasses and Landscaping

We had a pretty great week! 

I know that Theo LOVES his vibrating mat at OT, so I decided to get him one for the house. I think it was a little too intense at first (even on the lightest setting), but after I put a blanket on it Theo found it very enjoyable.


On Tuesday, April 27th, I arrived at Theo's school at 3:15 PM to find Theo sitting outside with his aid, Ms. Tammy. I could see Theo smiling and "dancing" (bobbing his head), so I knew Ms. Tammy was singing to him. It was SOOO sweet!


On April 28th, we saw history be made. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you are on, I think it's great to see two women sitting behind the President.


[Food play!]

[One of my favorite memes! 🤣🤣]

[One of my new favorites]

Theo's glasses arrived just in time for the weekend! He wasn't too sure about them and he kept putting his head down or closing his eyes. But I think once he realizes that he can see better he will keep them on without too much of a fight! We'll see!



[Isn't he so cute?! I'm dead!]




[Blue steel! My little male model!]

[Theo brought home a plant. What should we do with it?!]

Next week is "Teacher Appreciation Week" so I bought some chocolate and Target gift cards for all of Theo's teachers, aids, and therapist. We appreciate all of them so much!


Josh has been working with a local landscaper to make our yard look nice. They are removing the mulch, putting in edging, planting (and removing) bushes and trees, and adding rock.





[We are getting rid of this tree and some of those large bushes]

[Clearing things out!]

I can't wait for it to be done!

No comments: