Monday, February 18, 2008

Me in a nut shell

Introduction to my life: So most of you know where I am now, but I will give you a little background to were I came from. I was born and raised in southern CA. I am the only (and thus, favorite) daughter of Rick and Arlene Neilson. I have two awesome brothers (Ryan and Luke) and a beautiful sister-in-law (Missy). 

After graduating from Capistrano Valley High School I moved to Provo, UT, where I attended BYU. After 4 hard years of work (homework, dating, papers, presentation, boyfriends, digging in the desert, etc. ) I graduated with a Bachelors in Anthropology emphasizing Archaeology. From April 2007 - September 2007, I lived in St. George, UT, digging up archaeological sites for OPA (Office of Public Archaeology). After finishing in St. George, I got a job with P-III Associates in Salt Lake City, UT. 

My life now: I currently live in a cute house on the bench in Salt Lake City overlooking downtown. I have two housemates which are a lot of fun. My job is hard but I continue to work at it. Hopefully in a few years I will be off to Graduate School (hopefully in Evolutionary Biology). 

No comments: