- Flew back to SLC
- Went to my old roommates, Rachel, wedding reception with Katey, Emily, and Kenny (Emily's fiance). And it was gorgeous! The food was great, the entertainment was fun, the location (a fancy county club) was perfect, and it was super classy.
[Side note: If I ever get married I want a wedding like that]
- Hung out with Katey, friends from Vegas, and Emily and her family. Just getting ready for the wedding!
- Bought new tires which SAVED me when a huge snow storm hit Utah.
- Emily and Kenny's wedding!
It was so much fun to see one of my best friends so happy. I wish her and her new husband nothing but happiness!
[Me, Emily, and Katey]
December 31 - January 2
- Went up to Lisa's cabin at Bear Lake for New Years.
[Looking toward Bear Lake From Lisa's cabin]
[Me and Lisa]
[Austin and Shannon]
- We had a dance party
- Set off fireworks
[Lisa and Jamie]
- Went to Idaho where it was NEGATIVE 20 degrees!
- Played games
- Back to work!
Two weddings and a party in Bear Lake. That pretty much sums up a great week in SLC.
Happy New Year!
*Photo from the wedding was edited by Katey. Check out her photography blog! She's awesome!