Saturday, February 21, 2015

February in NW Indiana

The first day of February brought us this:



18 INCHES of SNOW!

Well, I guess we could have expected that since we had barely any snow yet this season.

The first day of February also brought us the Superbowl! We were rooting for the lesser of two evils (The Patriots) just so we had someone to cheer for, but honestly, we didn't care who won since neither the Packers nor the Chargers were playing. Even though it was snowing we were determined to venture out to get some Buffalo Wild Wings :-)

YUM!

During February I purchased these gorgeous handmade Trees from my friend. They are beautiful and she is super talented!

And, of course, February would not be complete without Valentines Day!

Josh bought me this gorgeous arrangement of two dozen red roses, the new Transformers movie, and a box of See's chocolates (all Bordeaux). I got him Beats By Dre wireless headphones... men and women are very different :-)


For dinner that night we went up to the Copper Rock Steakhouse. We've eaten here a few times and it never disappoints!

We got a bottle of red wine, lobster bisque, ahi tuna appetizer, steaks for dinner (along with crab stuffed shrimp), and chocolate cake for dessert! It was AMAZING and I can't wait to go back!



February has been a little rough on us. The snow and the cold won't stop. We are well below average out here and most mornings when I go to work it's below 0. I hope you are all staying warm and safe out there!

No comments: