Monday, April 9, 2018

Trip to See the Butterflies

On Monday, April 2nd, Theo and I headed down to spend the week with my family in Ohio! 

Highlights include a spa day with Missy (I got a heavenly 110 minute hot stone massage), a visit to the Conservatory to see the butterflies 🦋, and lots of snuggles and kisses from Theo’s cousins! 

[The boys LOVE Theo!]



[Missy and I went to Woodhouse Day Spa to get hot stone massages. I got a 110 minute massage and it was the best I have ever had! After the spa we went and got lunch at Olive Garden. A relaxing girls day is just what these two stressed out momma's needed!]

[Josh and I are keeping a bunch of our things in my parents basement (thanks mom and dad!). While I was there I decided to go through some of our boxes (they have been packed away since 2011) and get rid of things we don't need anymore. I found some of my old archaeology field notes and supplies and it made me miss those good old days!]






[Theo went on his first stroller walk with Grandma (this is actually the first time we have put him in the stroller like this). Once we got his head supported, we was much happier and had fun on their walk!]








[FaceTime with daddy every night]


[Grabbing his foot!]


[The boys were so sweet with baby Theo]





[On Saturday, April 7th, we went to the Krohn Conservatory to see their Butterfly Exhibit]



















[I wish these "Corpse Flowers" were blooming. It doesn't happen very often but when they do they smell like rotting flesh! Kinda creepy, huh?]





[We had a busy week and Theo was exhausted]

Thanks mom and dad for hosting us!

No comments: