Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Nerd Jewelry, Jeep Issues, Shang-Chi, and a Long Weekend

This week flew by! Theo had therapy and went to school, Josh worked, and I did a lot of reading 🙂

[I was in High School when the war started. It's hard to believe it's really over.]
[I love these daily reports!]


Theo is all ready for the bus (just gotta get his glasses and shield on)! Notice how he keeps his iPad close!



Josh and I had to share a car this week because his Jeep is in the shop. Luckily, Theo takes the bus to school and most of his therapist come to the house, so it wasn't too bad.

I bought some more nerdy jewelry! Isn't it cute?! 


I feel like I can really do some damage if I got into a fight 😬


I also went and saw Shang-Chi at the movie theatre. It was so great and I highly recommend it!

[Something I really need to remember]

[This is what happens when Josh goes to Costco. I'm not upset 🤣🤣]

Josh made an amazing dinner for date night. We had seared ahi tuna with mangos, a salad, and homemade sauce. It was delicious and colorful!


Theo had a four day weekend and Josh had a three day weekend! CRAZY huh?! 

[My boys!]

No comments: