Monday, October 3, 2022

Benelux & Baltic Adventure: Part VIII - The North Sea & Pinnacle Suite Video

Monday, October 3rd:

I made a video of our room! I hope this upload works.

Pinnacle Suite on the MS Rotterdam:


We spent most of the day in the North Sea. The water was a little bumpy, but I'm always on Dramamine whenever I am on a ship or in a car or on a bus. It's just safer that way!


I am so happy that our first day on the ship is a Sea Day. We needed a nice break after that busy week we had!

We spent the day relaxing on the ship, playing Team Trivia, taking naps, and playing Team Music Trivia.

[Such a tired little boy]


[Lido deck]

[The North Sea]

[Josh checking out a book from the library]

[Relaxing in our room]

[Bilboard Onboard - where most of the team trivia challenges take place]

That night Josh and I had a nice dinner at Canaletto, while my parents babysat Theo. I got the crab risotto and it was delicious. The best part were the desserts 😋 


After dinner we went to the World Stage for the Captain's Welcome Toast and to watch the dance company perform Musicology. It was a really cool performance and even Theo sat through it! 

No comments: