Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mediterranean Cruise: Part VII

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 {Santorini, Greece}

- There are three ways to get to the top of the island: take the gondola lift, walk, or ride a donkey. Which one do you think we did?!






- I'm pretty sure my donkey was drunk because he kept running into walls and other donkeys. As a result I got a lot of bruises and scrapes all over my legs! Heidi enjoyed the experience (she had a well behaved donkey), I did not.

- We decided not to do an organized tour but instead did some intense shopping and explored the gorgeous city.






- We made our way to the top of the city and found the famous blue church that we were searching for.


- Then we headed back into the city to do some more shopping and exploring.



- I had to buy a bag because I bought so many souvenirs!


- As the ship was leaving the caldera, we stood up on deck and took pictures of the amazing scenery.




No comments: