Thursday, September 13, 2012

#2 and #20 DONE

I accomplished 2 of my 30 goals already! Go me!

Josh and I moved to Colorado (Goal #2: Move to another state) because he got a great job opportunity. One of the perks to being on a job like this is that there are usually other guys that are Josh's age that have also brought their girlfriends/wives along with them. Josh has already made some friends and as a result I have too (Goal #20: Make new friends)! Yeah!

Even though I have accomplished these goals it doesn't mean I'm going to stop here. I'm going to continue to make new friends while keeping in contact with my current friends that I have left behind in Utah and California!

Also, my sister-in-law, Missy, posted a link on my wall this morning about how Groupon is offering the Rosetta Stone at a discounted price! I'm very tempted to get it so that I can start working on my #13 goal (start learning Spanish). I've heard that Rosetta Stone is one of the best ways to learn a new language. I am actually a little scared about this one though. Spanish was the only subject in High School that I didn't get an "A" in. Eek! I'm scared and excited at the same time!

No comments: