Monday, August 17, 2015

Honeymoon Trip Planning

Well the trip is really coming together! 
 
We got our itinerary from our Travel Agent and she has us set up to do a lot of hiking and exploring while we are in Australia. Last weekend Josh and I went through all the excursions for the Cruise and we picked out some good ones!


I ordered our money from the bank and was able to pick it up. I love seeing all the colors! Our money can be so boring! 


I started a count down on my phone. It doesn't feel like it's that far away because we have so much to do before we leave!


 Oh and here's a cute picture of Brodee! I haven't seen him since the wedding. It breaks my heart!

1 comment:

Leslie Elaine said...

Ohh! That is fun, colorful money! My sister-in-law is serving a mission in Brisbane but it didn't look like you were visiting that area. So excited to hear about in 2 months! I'll live vicariously through your adventures. :)