Saturday, September 26, 2015

Into Enemy Territory: Chargers vs. Bengals

Josh and I went to Cincinnati this last weekend (September 20th) to see my family and go to the Chargers vs Bengals game at Paul Brown Stadium. 

Before we left, Josh and I stopped by the County Line Orchard to get some of their famous Apple Cider. 


We arrived at my parents new house around dinner time on Saturday. My dad made steaks and risotto. YUM! My brother, sister in law, and two nephews live just down the street so they came over for dinner too. 

The next morning my dad and Josh made breakfast before we left for the game.





[Got our Chargers gear on!]


We had pretty awesome seats down in the corner. 



[Ryan, dad, mom (hiding), me and Josh]





The game was a lot of fun! The Chargers were down, with the ball, and under 2 minutes to go when Rivers decided it would be a good idea to throw an interception! UGH! 

So we lost. Bummer! The game was a lot of fun and it was nice to spend time with my family. 

After the game we changed into our Packers gear and went to my brothers house to watch the Packers vs Seahawks game. Packers won! :-)

Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay with you!

No comments: