Sunday, February 11, 2018

Snow Storm and Quick Trip to Chicago

My parents came up to Chicago so they could see my cousin, Issac, play basketball and to see Hamilton. Josh, Theo and I decided to meet them in the city on Saturday (February 10th) night. Of course, this was all taking place during Chicago's worst snow storm of the year! 











Theo and I picked up Josh from work on Saturday and then headed to the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront hotel to meet my parents. We got a nice big room so we hung out there and then went and got dinner at Catch 35.


The next morning we went to breakfast at Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe. It was so delicious!





After breakfast we took my parents to the airport so they could catch their flight home. However, their flight was canceled because Southwest ran out of de-icer so my parents rented a car and made the five hour drive home! 

Even though it was a quick trip for us, it was still fun to see my parents and we are so grateful that they are coming back out to see us this week for Theo's surgery. 

[What we came home to!]

No comments: