Monday, April 13, 2020

Happy Easter/Day 34 of "Quarantine"

I noticed that my last few post were getting pretty long, so I thought it would be best if I update my blog more often... lucky you! 🙂

[Yes, memes are helping us all cope, right?]

My parents went down to our condo in Orlando before the "Shelter in Place" was initiated. I bought this cute welcome mat and sent it to them. I think it's so cute! 


I've been working hard and as of April 1st I am officially an Airbnb Superhost! Yay for me!




[Theo is working really hard at holding his head up and standing up big and tall in his stander. Watching Elmo and Baby Shark on YouTube definitely helps.]

[Seriously]

[I'm so sick of people not taking this seriously. This crap is scary. Please stay home and save lives!]

[Theo working on putting his ball into his bucket (aka "Buckety 2")]

Josh is still working in Iowa.






We are trying to safely support our local businesses. So when Josh comes home on Saturday nights, we get takeout from a local restaurant. Yum! Gyros!


[I have been leaving the house once a week to go to the grocery store. I don't know if I'm infected. I have no symptoms. BUT I wear a mask to protect you. Because I love and care about YOU!]

[I got one for Josh too!]

[STAR WARS]

[Sooo funny!]

I officially got our cancelation from Disney World. Josh and I were supposed to make lightsabers. I'm so sad.



[Theo's to-do list]

[Theo LOVES his dancing robot]

[This is how I make it through my week. I get one Reeses Egg per day. Some days it is gone by 6:00 AM]


[Box Sitting]



[Since it's been cold we have been going on walks around the house in Theo's new Push Chair. He actually loves it!]

[Theo has a new skill! He is picking up toys while he is sitting up! YAY! You can tell he is clearly not happy about it.]


[I am so proud of him!]

We switched Theo's formula again. He is now on Kate Farms 1.5 Pediatric Peptide. It seems to be working great *knock on wood*, so I donated his other formula to a local family.


Like I mentioned before, Josh is working in Iowa, but we get to FaceTime with him every night. Theo gets so excited when I put the computer down in front of him because he knows he is going to see his dad soon!



[Cool pictures from Josh's work]




[Star Wars AND Mario?! Yes, please!]

On April 10th I ran a 10K. I wanted to get a good starting point for my new training series. My goal is to run it in under 60 minutes. Shaving 5 minutes off is going to be super hard, but that's what I'm training for!





[Theo gets so happy when Baby Shark comes on]

[He's still cute!]


[More box sitting]





[Working with prunes]

[We had a pretty good week]

[Being "Super Strong!"]

I've been so worried about Theo regressing during this time, but he has made some improvements that I need to document:

-Left hand reaching

-Holding toys in his chair
-Prunes with paintbrush
-Sitting up with hands on the floor
-1 lb weight gain since he started Kate Farms

I hope everyone had a safe and healthy Easter and that you are all staying safe and healthy during this pandemic! 

No comments: