Monday, July 12, 2021

First Movie Since the Shutdown

I saw Black Widow this week! IN THE THEATRE! It's the fist movie I've seen in the theatre since March 8th, 2020! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 More on that later 🙂

Entertaining Theo all day (minus his nap) is a lot of work. Luckily, Josh has been able to come home early from work and give me a hand. He's such a great guy!

[Food play]


[Theo being super sneaky!]

Theo went to OT on Tuesday, July 6th, and was being quite the stinker when he wasn't on the swing. 

[She got a few smiles out of him though]




On Friday, July 9th, Ms Cody came over for PT. Theo rode his tryke to the park and I tried to set up his swing, BUT it broke. I can't catch a break with this company.

[Snaps broke, but Josh thinks he can fix it 🤞🏻🤞🏻]

While we were at the park, Theo laid on the grass. He actually didn't mind it and we were pretty surprised.


After PT, I headed north to get my allergy shots, go shopping at Target, see Black Widow, AND get Crumbl cookies. I never thought I would wait in line for 75 minutes to get a few cookies, but they are SOOO DELICIOUS! 😋 

On Saturday, July 10th, Josh, Theo, and I went to the Ottawa Farmers Market. We were disappointed to see there were not too many tents, but we had fun walking around town. On our way home we stopped by the butcher shop and bought some filets and king crab for date night. 

[Filet mignon and melted blue cheese]


No comments: