Monday, July 5, 2021

Last Week of ESY, Canada Day, Road Runner, and the 4th of July

Even though Theo was only at ESY for three weeks he bonded with the teachers and especially with his aid, Nurse Sarah. He would try to hold her hand and get kisses on a daily basis. She was so sweet with him and I appreciate all that his ESY crew did for him!

[Gifts for his teachers, aids, and nurse]

[Theo's artwork from ESY]

It was stupid hot this week. Canada is on fire!


Theo loves to pull on Josh's beard and will do it when ever he can!




I was cycling in the basement and a huge spider was watching me. I covered him with a shoebox, finished my workout, and then send this picture to Josh. I freakin' hate spiders!


Speaking of pest, we have five bunnies running around our house: big sister, little sister, and three little brothers. They were fine until they started eating my flowers! Josh set some traps and we've been able to catch (and release) two of them so far.




Thursday, July 1st, was Canada Day! My mom sent cute Canada Day shirts to all of her grandkids. Here are some of them with their Canadian pride on display:

[Teagan and Hayden]

[Kenna and Porter]

[Cason]

[Cole, Brady, and Dane]

[Theo]



[Look at all that hair!]

[Theo on Canada Day in 2018, 2019, 2020, and this year]

[I bought Theo a new switch activated toy. He seemed to like it!]

Theo and I have been watch the Tour de France. It's been so fun!




On Friday, July 2nd, I went to the chiropractor. He worked on my ankles, upper back, and right shoulder blade. Going to see him every other week has been glorious! I told him I was looking into getting new running shoes and he told me to go to Road Runners. He said I have high arches and getting a custom insert would be good for me. I went home, got Josh and Theo, and we drove up to Naperville.

I walked on the treadmill, talked to one of their trainers, and did some foot measurements. The trainer suggested some inserts, shoes, and socks for me. I am so excited to try them all out!



Two down, three to go!


We didn't do anything exciting on the Fourth of July. All of our neighbors had parties and set off PLENTY of fireworks, so we got to see a show without even leaving the house!












[My guys being silly!]




I asked Josh to pick up some of the twigs from our dying bush. Instead of doing that, he just yanked the whole thing out of the ground and threw it in the trash 🤷‍♀️


Two of my three rose bushes are looking great. I have a feeling the third one is being eaten by the bunnies!



[So sad!]



Hopefully once we re-home the bunnies my flowers will flourish!

No comments: