Monday, February 7, 2022

Snow Days and Tummy Issues

While Theo was at school on Monday, January 31st, I received a phone call from the school nurse. She said that Theo threw up and he was very upset ("big tears!"). I told her that Theo was having "volume issues" with his food and that he has been having a hard time since we increased his food intake. I told her that I would come get him, but she said it was okay and he could stay since he had a change of clothes. Ugh. Those poor nurses! They truly are angels! 


[I love all the art they do at school!]

On Tuesday, February 1st, Theo went to OT. Ms. Laura said that he had a "sensory day" where he really wanted a lot of sensory input. 


While Theo was at school, Josh and I went shopping for a small cabinet where we could put our upstairs printer (right now it's on our dining room table). We went to Bob's Discount Furniture and found a few options.



We decided to go with this little gem and it is perfect!


We were warned by the local news that we could get 6-9 inches of snow on Tuesday night. So, school was cancelled and we had an e learning day on Wednesday, February 2nd


[Watching Sesame Street Podcast]

[How many Baby Yoda's does Theo have?!]


[What do you have that starts with the letter q? A QUILT!]


By then end of the storm on Wednesday, we ended up with 10 inches of snow!




Since the roads were still pretty nasty, we had another e learning day on Thursday, February 3rd.






[What do you have in your house that is purple? A LAKERS JERSEY!]

By Friday morning the roads were pretty clear, so Ms. Becca came over for some PT. Theo did so great short sitting on his Squeezie! 



[Theo sang a lot of Encanto during his session]


My favorite trainer has a new program coming out on Monday, February 7th. I did his "Flash Challenge" to get ready for his new series. I also started the Boston marathon series since I have four marathons to run by the end of March!




Theo has to decorate a heart for Valentines Day. He was not in the mood today to color.




I love sports! I think it's because I'm not athletic, so I enjoy watching other people do amazing things with their athletic bodies. I really enjoy watching the Olympics from my comfortable couch with my big bowl of hot soup. It's the perfect cold weather activity!


Josh's knee is still pretty banged up from his snowmobile adventure.


Did you know what I'm famous?!


[Yep! That's me in an archaeology book! Super famous!]

February 28th is Rare Disease Day:



VOGM.org is selling some really cool merchandise. Check them out!


Josh has been in and out of the office over the last few weeks (just an hour or so here and there), but on Monday he goes back to work full time. These last two months have been a lot of fun having him home 24/7. I will especially miss our lunch dates and all the errands we were able to run together while Theo was at school. Our savings account took a little hit and we have a pretty big trip coming up this year, so I guess it's time to go back to work and make some money! Thanks, Josh for working so hard so I could stay home with Theo!

No comments: