Monday, March 14, 2022

Colposcopy, Tool Concert, and Phantom of the Opera

Theo has remained super busy with school and therapy this week. Josh is working hard on the pipeline and I've been busy scheduling all of Theo's upcoming appointments and working on completing my marathon challenge on the treadmill.

They have been focusing on winter animals at Theo's school and I love all of his artwork!  





On Tuesday, March 8th, I went in for another colposcopy. The doctor took two biopsy's of my cervix and it was just as awful as it sounds. I will have to go back in a few weeks and talk to the doctor about my results and what the next steps will be. Good times 😭😭


Theo has been doing well at school and his teachers are being really great about keeping me updated on his seizure activity. 


YES!! 🙌 

How crazy is this?! They finally found Shackleton's ship! When we were on our cruise to Antarctica we went to lectures and learned all about Shackleton!


They have been working on identifying body parts with Theo at school. He can point to his eyes, mouth, tummy, nose, head, ears, chin, hair, and cheeks. 



Theo likes to lay on his iPad and drums and listen to his music. He's so silly!



On Thursday, March 10th, Josh went to a Tool concert (his favorite band) with a couple of guys from work. It seems like they had a great time!




Theo loves it when Ms. Becca comes over and sings the "Brush your Teeth" song!



Since we adjusted the times that we give Theo his meds (all at bedtime or while he is sleeping), he has been in a much better mood and not so tired.


Theo's OT, Ms Laura, invited me to see her daughter dance in Phantom of the Opera on Friday, March 11th. I was a little nervous because Phantom is a tough musical, but Ms. Laura assured me that the teens were up for the challenge. And she was right! 



I was completely blown away by their singing and performance! The Phantom was particularly talented! I was shocked that they could find two girls at one school that could sing the soprano parts. Apparently this small city school is one of the best in the entire state for the arts. Ms. Laura's daughter did a great job too! It was fun to get out and do something that I enjoy. Phantom of the Opera was my first love and introduction to the world of musicals. 

ANNNDD side note: I bought Ms. Laura's daughter some flowers, which I ended up having an allergic reaction to. I only spent 20 minutes with the bouquets in my car, but that was enough. UGH! I'm so done with allergies!

No comments: