Friday, November 11, 2022

Benelux & Baltic Adventure: Part XVII - THE END

We've been home for a while now, I've caught up on my blogs (go back to September and October and check them out!), and I've had a lot of time to reflect on our Benelux & Baltic Adventure. 

Overall it was fantastic! We had a blast and saw sooo many things, ate a ton of delicious food, and met/caught up with amazing people.

Sure we had a few hiccups: our hotel in Amsterdam not being handicapped accessible, the construction at our hotel in Brussels and Amsterdam, and my last minute charge by the cruise line (which has still not been settled). But for a HUGE three week trip with five people, it went very well.

We went on two flights, visited seven countries and ~20 cities, rode first class on a train to Amsterdam, had seven black Mercedes SUV transfers, attended one protest, played countless trivia games, sat on buses for many hours, stayed in the beautiful Pinnacle Suite, and ate so much food (chocolate, Marzipan, and meatballs were my favorite)!

I guess the next question is: would we get the Pinnacle suite again? I honestly don't know. It was so great and convenient, BUT it was stupid expensive. There are a lot of perks that come with it too like free internet, two free dinners, access to the Neptune Suite, priority boarding and disembarkation, free unlimited laundry, and more. We were beyond spoiled! 

We will see 🙂

I guess this means our Benelux & Baltic Adventure has come to an end. Thanks for following along. I hope my posts have encouraged you all to travel to these seven countries if you haven't yet! And thanks to my parents for joining us. They were a huge help with Theo (it really takes a village) and we wouldn't have done as well at trivia without them!

[Country pins!]

No comments: