Wednesday, August 27, 2008

But I wanted to be an astronaut

headaches + straining eyes + blurry vision = glasses??

Well my 20/20 vision is going, going, gone! It was bound to happen sometime. I guess that's what happens when you are either starring at a computer screen or hiking in the blinding sun all day.

Glasses are cute but I always thought that because I didn't need them.

I think I can still survive without glasses, but the longer I wait the worse it's going to get.

There goes my dream of being an astronaut : (

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I have the same feeling of "glasses are cute, probably because I don't need them." haha sorry that crushed your dreams tonight.

Michelle said...

Sorry...glasses are kind of a pain in the butt! I had to wear glasses for a year before my parents would buy me contacts. My vision at that point wasn't terrible, but it is gradually getting worse. Contacts are a beautiful thing if you have to wear them everyday! I'm sure your glasses are/will be cute. Come see me sometime...do you want dinner? Give me a call when you are in town.

Jamie said...

Ahh, you'll be adorable in glasses!

Leslie Elaine said...

Good luck. I have learned that glasses, no matter how cute the frames, don't look good on everyone. I mean, Coleen and Katey look dang sexy in their frames and I hate mine! I have switched to contacts but those are a pain too.

You know, you can just marry a rich man and he'll literally fly you to the moon! I believe in a couple decades we will be as the Jetsons! ;)

Lauren Jayne said...

Glasses are cute, you could totally rock a pair!