Thursday, September 9, 2010

NLF Sunday Ticket or NBA League Pass?

I debated with myself over the last few weeks about whether or not I should get the NLF Sunday Ticket or NBA League Pass for my Direct TV...

Well, there is no way I am not going to get the NBA League Pass (I can't live without my Lakers)... so I guess it just comes down to this: I can manage without watching all the Chargers games this season?

As I sit here watching the season opener (Favre vs Brees) in my hotel room I can't help but ponder this dilemma.

Oh man, there's my answer. I'm in a hotel and I'm going to be in a lot of hotels over the next year.

So no NFL Sunday Ticket for me : (

Oh well, here's to an exciting and unpredictable season! *cheers*

Go Chargers!


1 comment:

Biff said...

Cort,

Do you have an iPhone or iPad? If so, this might be the answer:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile