Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mediterranean Cruise: Part I

I know, I know. I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog. I've been super busy (and really happy) but I can't talk about that now... maybe later?

Now onto the one thing I know you've been waiting for: My Mediterranean Cruise!

May 21 - 23 {Cedar City, UT; Los Angeles, CA; Venice, Italy}
"It's like walking through a picture!" - Heidi

Heidi and I left Cedar City, Utah and headed south to LA where we met up with Ryan, Missy, and baby Brady [it was my first time meeting Brady! He is too cute]


Next, we headed to the airport and caught our 12-hour flight to Madrid, Spain and then a 2 1/2 hour puddle jumper to Venice, Italy

Once in Venice we took a water taxi to the ms Nieuw Amsterdam, got on board, found our room, got some grub, and went to bed [gotta love the jet lag]





The next day we got up, left the ship, and headed into Venice

Since I have been here before I acted like a tour guide for Heidi







We got lost in the city [something you can't avoid] and ended up at San Marco



Took pictures, got some pizza and gelato [classic], and then headed back to the ship so that we could leave for Croatia.

2 comments:

Abby said...

So jealous. I think is so gorgeous. Cant wait for the next installment!

Rebekah said...

Amazing!