Istanbul was Constantinople
ANow it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
- We arrived in Turkey Friday night, left the ship, and headed to the Spice Bazaar.
- Next, we headed to the largest cistern in the world: The Basilica Cistern
- Before heading back to the boat for the night we took a boat ride around the Golden Horn
- Saturday morning we woke up, left the ship, and headed to a carpet demonstration
- Before leaving Istanbul, we went through Hagia Sophia [was a mosque and church but is now a museum]