Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pizza and tartlets

Everyone gains weights when they're dating. It just happens. No biggie.

Josh and I decided that we should try and eat healthier and eat in more. Safe money and maybe lose a little weight.

I got a couple Weight Watchers cook books (we aren't doing WW, just trying to find some good healthy recipes) and I've been trying out new recipes every night.


Last weekend Josh and I decided to try a stuffed sausage pizza recipe for dinner. It calls for 3 kinds of low fat cheese, chicken sausage, onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Neither one of us like mushrooms so we substituted the fungus for cilantro and black olives : )

I can't even tell you how amazing this pizza was! And it was low fat! Plus we homemade the crust!

[The finished product]

[Amazing!]

And then for dessert I made tartlets. They were so cute and also delicious!


Eating healthy cost more money and takes more time but it's worth it!

No comments: