Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Eating Healthy

Josh and I (well, more me, Josh is just along for the ride) are really trying to eat more healthy. I have a bunch of Weight Watchers cookbooks that I have been going through to find some great recipes for us. Some of our favorites have been Breakfast (consisting of whole wheat pancakes, soy sausage, and turkey bacon), Turkey Burgers, Spicy Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Sicilian Sausage-Stuffed Pizza, Almond-Crusted Tilapia, Spicy Green Curry-Cilantro Shrimp, Szechuan Chicken with Peanuts, "Skinny Chimys" (Skinny Chimichangas), Spaghetti and Meatballs, Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Pasta, Tacos, and Flatbread Pizza. I've also found some fun dessert and appetizers recipes that I've been trying out. 

Breakfast (whole wheat pancakes, soy sausage, and turkey bacon)

 Crispy Italian Wontons

My cousin, Cheryl, has been talking about Green Smoothie (they are all the rage!) forever and recently Missy, my sister-in-law, introduced me to an EASY (frozen banana, peanut butter, milk, and spinach) Green Smoothie and I usually have one every other day.


Eating healthy can be hard and requires a lot of planning but I like how I feel after eating a healthy meal!

No comments: