Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monsters on the Highway!

In January I was driving to Minot and I saw a creature running down the side of the Highway, like running, on all fours, low to the ground. I had no idea what it was. I still really don't. After doing some research I have concluded that it was either an otter or a beaver (do beavers run?). They have up here you know. Strange.

So, yesterday I was driving to Minot and I saw a huge creature attempting to cross the road. Guys, I swear, it was HUGE! It moved slowly so I immediately thought it was a turtle but then I got closer and saw how big it was so I concluded it was some kinda Komodo dragon/turtle hybrid! It blew my mind! Of course, when I got home I did some research and found this article: Summer Means Turtles on the Move in ND. Whaa?!! They have giant snapping turtles in North Dakota! Who knew?! Obviously not me! 


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Sometimes you make North Dakota seem really cool. This is one of those times.