Saturday, May 30, 2015

Life Lately

My life is pretty much dominated by work and the gym. I don't really do much else because I am so tired and I don't have the time. Not complaining! I am blessed!

Apparently April 29th is "Administrative Professionals Day" and I had no idea until this Edible Arrangement arrived at my office! It was from one of my Inspectors! It's so nice to be appreciated :-)  My boss also called me into my office and handed me a $20 bill. He said, "Apparently it's some kind of office person day... go have lunch on me." I laughed pretty hard and then said, "Thanks! It's always nice to be appreciated!" He just looked at me, laughed, and then patted me on the back before leaving the office. I'll take what I can get!

We continue to have meetings around here. Gotta keep talking about what needs to be done in order to finish this project!

I gave up eating processed sugar (cookies, candy, chocolate, doughnuts, all kinds of "sweets") in February. Since then I've cheated three time: Easter, Josh's 30th birthday, and our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary. I also gave up wheat-stuff and starchy-stuff (pasta, bread, crackers, potatoes, corn, etc.) almost two months ago and I've only cheated once since then (Josh's 30th)! It's hard when I am constantly being sent to Panera Bread and Starbucks to get treats for the office! But i've been drinking protein shakes to keep the cravings in check. Gotta stay strong!


It's SPRING! I am obsessed with the Canadian Geese and their babies! I see them all over town and in the RV Park and I can help but squeal every time I see them! There are three Canadian Geese couples at the RV Park. One couple has two babies, one couple has nine, and the third couple has 12! TWELVE BABIES! They are so fluffy and cute! I just want to kidnap them and take them home with me!


I bought the first few seasons of Deadliest Catch and have been watching them as I go to bed. Such a great show! I love CRAB!

I've also been getting ready for Star Wars Episode VII to come out in December. Gotta catch up on The Clone Wars and Rebels!

1 comment:

Leslie Elaine said...

If you got a gosling you could get a chick or a duck for a friend ;) Love Star Wars!