Friday, June 16, 2017

More Nesting, Baby Stuff, and My Trip to Utah

Baby Carlson is getting BIG and I am so excited to meet him! 


We have received some great gifts from friends and family and we could not be more grateful!


Baby Carlson's slide and the backroom are almost ready!




I decided last minute to go out to Utah for a week with my parents so we could attend Luke's UVU graduation and Andie's baby shower. I really wanted to see Luke and Andie since they wouldn't be attending the Neilson Family Reunion in CA and I wouldn't be attending the Stringam Family Reunion this year.

[I can't go to Utah and not get In-n-Out!]

[Happy Star Wars Day!]

The night before Luke's graduation we attended his Baccalaureate. Security was high because President Eyring and Utah Governor Herbert were there.

[Luke, Andie and baby Porter]


[Luke!]

[Mom, Dad and Luke]


[Mom, Dad, Luke and I]

The next day we went to Luke's graduation with Andie's family.

[Congrats Luke!]





[Neilson's and the Smith's]


[Luke and Andie with Andie's parents, Ty and Joani Smith]

During the rest of the week we went to the BYU Creamery, In-n-Out (again), Cafe Rio, Kneaders, Temple Square, Andie's "Ahoy It's a Boy" baby shower, and Park City!

 [Introducing my parents to Cookies n Cream and the worlds best Chocolate milk at the BYU Creamery]

[Beautiful Timp]

[Temple Square]



[Andie's baby shower]





[Mom, Aunt Karen, Cousin Michelle and Andie]

[Andie & baby Porter and Me & baby Carlson]


[Mom, Andie and Joani]

[Luke and Dad put baby Porters crib together]

[Park City]



[No trip to Park City would be complete without a stop at Noodles for pizza and chocolate shakes!]


After a week of fun, my parents and I flew home. Thanks to Air Bnb we were able to save a lot of money and stay at this really cute house for dirt cheap! WAY better than a hotel!

Congrats to Luke on his graduation! We are so proud of you!

No comments: