Thursday, August 13, 2020

Trip to Florida - Part II: Magic Kingdom and My Birthday

The next day, August 9th, we went to Magic Kingdom! 


[Missy and me]

The monorail looked a little busy, so we took the ferry!


[Ryan, Brady, and Missy]

[Brady, Missy, and me]

[Dane]

[Dane]

[Dane and Ryan]


[Brady and Missy]

[Brady]

[Ryan, Cole, Tyson, Dad, Courtney, Missy, Brady, and Dane]

[Brady]

We made it!




[Characters on Main Street]





[Brady, Dane, and Cole]


[The Group!]

Last time we were at Magic Kingdom (WAY back in 2017) we were not able to get on Seven Dwarfs Main Train because the line was too long. So, we headed there first this time! It was a 30 minute wait, but it was worth it!




[Tyson, Courtney, and Dane]

Next we went on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

[Missy, Tyson, Dane, and Ryan]

Then some of us (NOT ME!) went on the Mad Tea Party!

[Ryan, Dane, and Brady]

[Mom and Cole]


[Missy and Tyson]

[Dane, Brady, and Ryan]


We finished off Fantasyland with Under the Sea - Journey of The Little Mermaid. I don't think Dane liked it very much. He kept asking me if the ride was almost over! 😂😂



Next, we headed to Tomorrowland and rode Speedway! I hate that ride! I drove my mom and we kept laughing because I kept hitting the track! 😩😩

[Ryan and Brady]



[Missy and Dane]

We then went on Space Mountain! AND IT WAS AWESOME! Cole didn't want to ride, so we swapped out.

[Tyson, Missy, and Dane]

We then went on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. I rode with Dane and we had a ton of fun spinning around and shooting targets!

[Cole]

[Ryan and Brady]

[Me and Dane]


Next, we cruised over to Adventureland to ride Jungle Cruise. 


[Dad, Ryan, Dane, Brady, Cole, and Mom]





[Impromptu parade]

We then went to Frontierland and rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! Love this ride!


[Thumbs up from Cole!]

[Brady, Tyson, Missy, and Courtney]

We then went on Splash Mountain! And all NINE of us fit in one log. It was so fun!



We then went back to Adventureland to ride the classic, Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so nice and cold in there!




After lunch we went to Liberty Square to ride the Haunted Mansion. 





We stil had time at the end of the day, so we went back to Fantasyland to ride It's a Small World, Peter Pan's Flight, and the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.





[Gotta get the sword]




[Dane's turn]


[And now Brady's turn]



A storm was rolling in so we went to Main Street, grabbed a few treats, and went shopping.



[Missy, Tyson, and Brady]

[Missy and me]

[Princesses]

["Please, put your mask back on!"]

We got hit with a pretty intense thunderstorm at the end of the day. It made the ferry ride back a little wet, but we made it!



Oh yeah! Did I mention that today was my birthday?! YAY!


The next day we all (except my parents) flew home. I landed just after a major storm hit. Josh said that even he got a little nervous, so they spend a few minutes in the basement! Good thing everything was okay!

Thank you Tiersha for sending me Crumbl Cookies!! They were still delicious even after being shipped! So soft! 😋😋

And a special thank you to Josh for sending me on a trip and getting me this adorable backpack! I don't know what I did to deserve him!

No comments: