Monday, March 29, 2021

Last Week Before Spring Break

This was our last week before Spring Break, so I decided it would be a good idea to continue going through Theo's old items and donating them to my local "Buy Nothing" FB group. 



Getting rid of all my pumping things was a little hard. Theo wasn't able to breast feed, so I pumped and fed him for months. It was hard, but also very rewarding. I know all these items are going to a mom in need and hopefully she will get a lot of use out of them.


On Wednesday, March 24th, Josh went and got his J&J vaccine shot. He had a little arm soreness and a headache for about 24 hours, but other then that he did great! I'm so excited to get my second shot on April 3rd! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

When I picked Theo up from school his aid told me that he did really great at school EXCEPT for his short sitting. He was not very cooperative and just didn't seem too happy about it. So, when we got home I sat him on the stool and we played catch with "dadadada!"

[Blowing kisses]


[Hands open. ANNNNDDD...]

[CATCH!]

[
ANNNNDDD...]

[
THROW!]

Theo loves to play catch with his dad!



Theo had school picture day on Thursday, March 25th. His aid, Ms. Tammy, told me that they were able to get a few cute ones of him smiling! I'm excited to see them!

On Friday, March 26th, we had an e-learning day. Theo likes watching school videos and doing school work at home. It's nice that it's not an every day thing now!

[Watching some school videos]

I have a YouTube playlist for Theo that has a bunch of music videos from Disney movies. Right now his favorite videos to watch are from Aladdin. He always laughs at Abu when he has the sword! It's so cute!


[This week Theo learned how to turn pages!]

Theo is getting too tall for his smaller desk, so his PT brought over a new one. It's perfect! And he doesn't have to lean over too far to get his button or see his videos.


[Can't wait!]

[😭🤣]

No comments: