Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hey there sports fan!!

Some people don't know this about me but I LOVE sports. If I get home from work and there is a game on, I don't care who it is, I will usually watch it. I will follow most major sports (MLB, NBA, NFL, college basketball) especially when it comes to the Angels (MLB), the Chargers (NFL), or the Lakers (NBA). Seriously, ask my brothers! I am constantly text messaging them to find out the scores of games, especially when I am out in the field and can't get the scores myself. So what is the point of this blog? Well...

THE LAKERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THEY ARE NUMBER 1!!

Yes, yes I am a Laker fan! If you didn't know that about me then you obviously don't know me that well. I think of the Lakers as the Yankees of Basketball: either you love them or you hate them.

I would love to see the Lakers win another championship and this year maybe the one to do it... all they have to do is beat out some amazing teams in the west and then face the winner of the east (Im thinking it will be either Detroit or Boston). Simple enough for Kobe and the Lakers... Have faith... I do!

The first game of Lakers vs. Denver is today and you can bet I am going to watch it! GO LAKERS!

2 comments:

Arlene Neilson said...

They won the first game pretty well. We are excited for the next one tomorrow. Go Lakers!!!!!!

Leslie Elaine said...

Haha. Oh, I am retarded. I read that part as the Lakers are the Yantees of basketball and I was like 'But the Yankees don't play basketball'. I was confused for a moment. Hehe