Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

"I want to be like your dad when I grow up" 

This is an actual quote from one of my really good friends. It just goes to show how amazing my dad really is. Hey, how many of your friends say that they want to be like your dad when they grow up? Seriously!


I love spending time with my dad. Whether its at home (in LA) or on some exciting family vacation.


I love it when my dad calls me because we can hold a conversation and we usually just end up laughing and talking about sports.


(This is probably one of the best pictures ever.)

My dad is a great father. He is always there when I need him. He is always there to give advice. He is always there to push me to my limits and encourage me to be a better person. I try ever day to be a good person and to do my best because that is who he taught me to be and I would never want him to be ashamed of me. I love you dad for always believing in me. I miss you and I love you. Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: