Sunday, June 1, 2008

Was I right or was I right?!

Well, I don't want to brag, ok yea I do, but I totally predicted this! The Lakers and Celtics are meeting once again in the NBA Finals. 



These teams have met 10 times before (8-2 in favor of Boston) in the NBA Finals and have one of the biggest rivalries in NBA history (dating back to the 60s). Boston has won 16 championships (the most in the NBA) with the Lakers claiming a modest 14 championships. I don't care who you are, these games are gonna be good.

Game 1 is on thursday and even though I missed all the Spurs/Laker games* you can bet that I'm going to be watching it!


GO LAKERS!


* I was in the UK for two weeks on a backpacking adventure. I will write about this and post pictures later.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

GO LAKERS!!

I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear about your trip. Come see me! Come see me! Come see me! Then I can hear about it in person! Please...?

Abby said...

You may be a bigger Laker fan then Jeff. He loves Kobe.....It is actually more fun to watch him watch a game!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!