Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just Some Things...

(1) My best friend Katey left today. She got a job in another state. I am sad to see her go : (



(2) I am going to Canada for a week which I am very excited about. Being able to spend time with my family is something I've been looking forward to for a while!

(3) Ok ok the Lakers... what happened? They did not deserve to win the title. Im sorry. I am a diehard Laker fan, but when they give up after the first quarter then they don't deserve to win. You know who did deserve the title? The Celtics. They had heart and they played like a true team. I have great respect for the Celtics. The Lakers will have a great year next season. I can feel it!

(4) I am currently working on a new post: The Haunting

1 comment:

Jessica Munk said...

I read about free will and determinism for a class research paper pretty deep hard stuff...