Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet Me At The Windjammer; Part II

08.09

We spent my birthday in Skagway, AK! It was a cute little town which has no street lights. The closest town can be reached on an hour ferry ride, a 15 minute plan ride, or a 7 hour car ride.


The weather here was beautiful so Ryan, Missy, Luke, and I were able to go for a plane ride over some of the local glaciers.

Our little plane and pilot, Paul

All snug inside the plane

Inside the small plane
[Paul and Ryan]

[Me and Missy]

Gorgeous Mountains

Crazy huge glaciers


The plane ride was awesome... except Missy and I got a little sick : (

I can't believe how big those glaciers are! Best birthday EVER!

08.10 - 08.11
Fjord and At Sea

We woke up the next morning to this:


and this:

Mother nature at her best!

That night we had another formal night

1 comment:

Lauren Jayne said...

You guys take the best vacations, I'm massively jealous!! I'm also loving your new background by the way.