Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Me At The Windjammer; Part IV

08.13 - 08.15
Seattle, WA

We spent almost 3 whole days in Seattle after getting off of the cruise.

Highlights include:

(1) The Underground Tour

(2) Eating breakfast at Starbucks

(3) Messing around with my birthday presents. I got the entire Beatles CD collection, a Lakers itouch cover, and an Angels Droid cover!

(4) Going to the top of the Smith Tower to get a 360 degree view of the city



(5) Eating at the Crab Pot with the family, Drew (a college friend), and my Aunt Myrna

[Drew and Me]

[Ryan, Missy, and Luke]

(6) Going to Pikes Place Farmers Market (we saw them throw a fish!)

(7) Having a BBQ with some old college friends (Drew, Dave, and Julie)

(8) Riding the Duck Tour (so worth it!)






And that ends it!

Thanks family (especially my parents) for an amazing vacation!

Until my next adventure... and yes, I am currently planning one. Wanna come?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading about all your travels. Someone get me a water, I need to cool down.

Van Dusenators said...

If you decided to make it out to Boston we have duck tours here as well (so worth it). I'd even provide you a couch to sleep on