Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bring Your Boyfriend to Work Day

I had to go out to St George for a few days to excavate a small, deep site and since Josh wasn't working I decided to drag him along for the ride.

When the digging had to be meticulous, I had one of the archaeologist do it. But when we needed to move large amounts of dirt quickly I brought Josh in. The guy is a pro! 

Originally, I thought I would just bring him in for the heavy lifting but he became so comfortable with the whole meticulous-archaeology-thing that he was able to dig like one of us.

(*Side note: I love my boyfriend but I hate how he is good at EVERYTHING he does)

[Sam, Tommy, and Josh digging]

[Josh digging]

[Josh cleaning up the unit]

In the end, we were able to finish the site on time (Is your mind blown?! It should be!) and to celebrate we went out and got sushi!

3 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

Wow, that is really cool he helped you at work for a few days. Did they offer him a job? You guys are cute :)

Courtney N said...

I wish my company would hire him for a few months until something else comes up! That would be so great! We will see : )

Allison said...

Fun to work together! And I can relate to this comment: "(*Side note: I love my boyfriend but I hate how he is good at EVERYTHING he does)." Writing is supposed to be MY thing, but after getting Chad's help on a writing project, I realized he was good at that too, along with everything else I thought I was good at...Guess we're just lucky girls to be with talented men :)