Monday, May 27, 2013

Brodee's Picture Book

It's hard that we live so far away from Brodee, but we make it work. I think what is also hard is the fact that he lives so far away from our families too. My friend Lacey suggested that I make him a photo book filled with photos and names of our family so that when Brodee does eventually meet everyone he will be able to recognize them. I ran this idea by Sara, Brodee's mom, and she loved it!

I thought it was a great idea too, so here is a sneak peak of what I made:

 [Cover of the Book]

[Pictures of me and Josh]

[Josh's family]


[My family]



I really hope Brodee likes it!

3 comments:

Emily and Kenny said...

That is such a great idea! I'm sure it will be his favorite book to look at! Love it!

Arlene Neilson said...

Great idea and the book looks so cute.

Lacey said...

Yay! It turned out so great! It awesome and I am happy his mom is excited for it. He will love it, I am sure!