Friday, July 7, 2017

Josh's Birthday and Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary

Josh's birthday was May 15th and on that exact date we didn't really do much. That is because he had some really big presents coming his way over the next month. 

On June 8th, Josh went to see his favorite band, Tool, in concert in Chicago! I wasn't able to go (it's too loud for little babies) but Josh had a great time and sent me photos and videos all night!



After I got back from my Epic CA Trip, we went to the Verizon store so Josh could use my upgrade to get a new phone. He broke his old phone when he jumped in a pool on our honeymoon in Australia and he's been using an older model ever since. 

Since he got a promotion and is on his phone ALL THE TIME we figured it was time for an upgrade. Needless to say, he is VERY happy with his new iPhone 7 Plus :-)

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary was on May 24th. I was in CA and Josh was still at home so we celebrated when we were both back in Illinois together. I got Josh some movies and he got me leather jewelry and a leather picture. Did you know leather is the traditional 3rd Wedding Anniversary gift?!




I love how creative he is when it comes to presents! Love you so much!

No comments: