Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to Josh's dad, George, and to my dad, Rick!



I know this isn't Josh's first Father's Day, but it's first Father's Day as the father of my child. So, I want to wish him a very special Happy Father's Day!

I love how great of a father he is to Theo. He is patient and kind and Theo saves all of his best smiles for him!






Theo got Josh a "Hot and Spicy" Man Crate and a mint cupcake for Father's Day.




These crates are called "Man Crates" for a reason. You have to use a crowbar and hammer to get it open! Manly!







[Success!] 







After getting his "Man Crate" open we went to the Lone Buffalo (one of our favorite dinner restaurants in town) for brunch. It was delicious!


We love you Josh! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: