Monday, June 6, 2022

LEEP Follow Up and Baby Doves

Monday, May 30th, was Memorial Day. Thank you to all those who fought and died for our freedoms. 


Josh drove home from his trip to Wisconsin. Theo and I met him in Naperville where he needed to drop off the rental car. I'm glad he had fun and made it home safely!

Theo had six seizures today.

Tuesday, May 31st, we had a quiet day at home. Theo was being super silly and was cracking up while watching "Shiny!"



Theo's feet are continuing to heal.


We've been encouraging Theo to army crawl. He had some muscle loss while he was in his cast, so it'll take some time to build those muscles up again.


WE HAVE DOVE BABIES!


TWO BABIES!


I've been trying to figure out the best way to transport my bike. My parents have a rack on the back of their car which can fold up and down, so you can get into the trunk without removing it. We started looking into something similar, but they are crazy expensive. We also figure that someday we will need to get a rear entry wheelchair adapted Traverse. So, we wouldn't be able to use the rear hitch once we get a new Traverse. SOOO now I'm thinking we should get a roof rack. Of course, I don't have crossbars, so we gotta get those first AND THEN get the roof rack. Ugh. It's always something.


Josh bought some "privacy trees" for our backyard. They are small now, but should grow a few feet a year!




BABY BUNNY!


Allergies are AWFUL, but I know my therapy has been working because I don't feel anywhere near as bad as I usually do!


Theo had four seizures today.

Wednesday, June 1st:


My roses are here!



I had my follow up with my OBGYN today. We went over the results of my LEEP and she is confident that they got all the bad cells this time. YAY! I need to come back for a Pap smear in 12 months. 

Theo had only 3 seizures today.

On Thursday, June 2nd, Josh bought a bunch of new knobs for our kitchen. He has always hated our jewel knobs. I think the plan silver ones look great!



Theo had six seizures today.

On Friday, June 3rd, we got our new washer and dryer delivered! I love them! 





The washer is on top of this pedestal washer. It's super handy if you just need to wash a couple of things (like Theo's clothes when he has a blowout).


Theo had five seizures today.

Saturday, June 4th, we went to Costco and bought Josh an Apple Watch. He's been using my old one for a week and really liked it.

[Almost healed]

Theo had six seizures today.

On Sunday, June 5th, Josh had a guys day and went to Axe Factor Throwing with a couple of his coworkers. I sounds like they had a great time!

[Josh took a few pictures of his buddies, but they didn't take any of him]


I thought it would be fun to see how far the nearest In-n-Out is... it's in Dallas. I just miss it so much!


I can't believe it's JUNE! At the end of the month we are going to see Brodee and my family in Ohio! AND next month I am going to Disney World with Luke, Andie, Porter, Kenna, and Andie's family! 

This year is going by SOOOO fast!

No comments: