Tuesday, July 26, 2022

ENT and Urology Surgery Recovery

Theo spent this week sleeping and recovering from his surgeries. He still had therapies, but we tried to take it easy while his throat and little boy parts continued to heal.

On Monday, July 18th, Theo had PT and fell asleep during his session. It wasn't the first time or the last.

Our plants and rocks are continuing to look good - our grass, not so much!




Theo had one seizure today.

On Tuesday, July 19th, I listened in to our Orlando property Master HOA board meeting. There are SO many meetings every month, but I like to stay up to date on what's going on down there.

Our aloe is thriving and new sprouts are coming in. I think it's time for all the plants to be in their own pots.


[New life]

Theo had OT today and we weighed him for the dietitian. He gained a little weight, but that's okay. It should plateau soon.


Theo had three seizures today.

On Wednesday, July 20th, I had another Zoom meeting to listen in on. This one was about some changes the board wants to make to the community. We need to vote on five of the proposals, so it was good to listen in and learn about what those proposals are.

[New romper!]

That afternoon Theo had PT and Feeding therapy. He fell asleep during both.



["Hi mom!"]

Theo had four seizures today.

On Thursday, July 21st, Theo had OT in the afternoon. He did really well and stayed away the entire session!

My RING doorbell at our condo in Orlando kept going off. I opened my app to see what was going on and I found these two teens playing with their lightsabers. It was awesome! At one point they noticed the camera and came over to show me their lightsabers. Love it!



Theo had one seizure today.

We didn't have any plans on Friday, July 22nd, so Theo and I spent the morning relaxing. 

[I have to hold Theo when I put ear drops in his left ear]

[We got spray to kill the bugs that were eating my roses. I think they look so much better now!]

I tried to get Theo to take some Tylenol orally and drink a little water. He did, but was angry about it. He didn't want to play with me anymore after that.


After Josh got home from work we went to REI to pick up my bike and buy some new socks.

[It's not everyday you see a blimp at work!]

Theo had two seizures today.

On Saturday, July 23rd, we had thunderstorms so I couldn't go on my bike ride. That afternoon we went to Home Depot and bought a few new pots for our aloe plants.




They seem a little shocked, but hopefully they will continue to thrive in their own pots.

[Owl pot for our Harry Potter guest room]

Theo had one seizure today.

Sunday, July 24th, brought more thunderstorms, so we spent the day inside.

Theo had three seizures today.

On Monday, July 25th, Theo had PT and had a great session! He stayed awake and laughed a lot!

[Healing nicely!]

Theo was up to his usual shenanigans and had three seizures today!


On Tuesday, July 26th, Theo had OT and I listened in to ANOTHER HOA board meeting. Technology is great!

That afternoon I packed for my trip to Orlando and Theo got his second COVID shot. He is so brave!

Theo had three seizures today.

[I feel this 100%]

I love Star Wars ❤️


[All my books on my kindle and comics on my iPad]

I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow for a Disney/check on the condo vacation. I'm going to stay at the condo and go to the Disney Parks with Luke, Andie, Porter, Kenna, and Andie's family. I'm so excited!

No comments: