Sunday, July 2, 2023

Last Week of ESY

Monday, June 26th:

Theo was so happy when I put him on the bus this morning! He just loves school!



At school they made dairy-free berry smoothies. Theo loved them!


Josh went to work and annoyed the people in Elmhurst (I'm sure). 



After school I took Theo to PT.

Theo had five seizures today.

Tuesday, June 27th:

Today is was super smoky due to the wildfires in Canada. After Theo went to school I went and got my allergy shots. The nurse there told me that everyone is having a hard time with the smoke and it can make my allergies flare. 





Thanks to poor Canada, we have the worst air quality in the world.

Theo is really into Jungle Book right now!




Theo had seven seizures today.

Wednesday, June 28th:

We got Theo's iPad back! YAY! It has a new screen, screen protector, AND cover.


After school I took Theo to OT and then Ms Jen came over for feeding/speech therapy.

Theo had four seizures today.

Thursday, June 29th:

Today is the last day of ESY and I'm super bummed about it. I wish it went longer, but I understand that all the teachers, aids, etc need a break. 


For their final day of ESY Theo's class went on a field trip to the library.


After ESY I took Theo to OT and that night I went and saw Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. It was so much fun!

Theo had 11 seizures today.

Friday, June 30th:

The smoke was still bad today so we stayed inside as much as possible. 

I think Theo's hemihyperplasia is getting more extreme. I'm going to ask his Orthopedic Surgeon next week if he thinks we need to get a lift for his right foot.


Theo had three seizures today.

Saturday, July 1st: HAPPY CANADA DAY!


The Lakers are making some good choices in the off season:



Kayleen stitched this awesome Rebels symbol for Theo. It looks perfect next to the others! 


[Love this!]

[So funny!]


Theo had three seizures on Saturday and three on Sunday.

No comments: