Sunday, July 23, 2023

Swimming PT & Brodee Stars School

Monday, July 17th:

Theo had two therapy appointments today: OT in the morning and PT in the afternoon. He did great at both appointments!

Tuesday, July 18th:

Today I listened into the Master HOA meeting for our properties in Orlando. It went pretty long, but it's good to know what's going on at the resort.

While I was on my Zoom a local contractor stopped by to look at our bathroom. Josh showed her around and told her what we were looking to have done. She said she would get back to us later this week with a quote.

I put Theo in his KidWalk today and he did great! He hasn't been in the KidWalk since last autumn since he's been so weak, but he was able to stand for 15 minutes today. He was so proud of himself! My super strong boy!




Theo went in his swing after working hard in the KidWalk.


I was able to watch the Tour from the couch while Theo enjoyed his swing! 😬


We've been pretty mild here so far, but it's hot around the rest of the world. It's the hottest month on record!


Wednesday, July 19th:

I took Theo to Ms Becca's house so they could have swimming PT today! Ms Cody came too and Theo had so much fun! He thought it was hilarious to splash them and he was really proud when he was walking around in the shallow end.


["Walking"]


Theo was laughing pretty hard when Ms Becca was making him go super fast! He kept signing "more more!"



I think we need to invest in an Arctic Spa for our backyard! Theo would love it!


Thursday, July 21st:

On Thursday's I run errands! Ms Jess came over to play with Theo so I could get out of the house for a few hours. I was able to stop by Walmart and Target and pickup all of Theo's school supplies. He's going to be in first grade!

[Sitting up and being super strong for Ms Jess]

Brodee and Sara moved from Fort Stockton, TX to Kingman, AZ. Along with most of Arizona, Kingman started school today. I'm sure Brodee will have a great year as a 7th grader!


Friday, July 21st:

Theo's day started a little rough. He was really sad and I couldn't figure out what he wanted. I gave him toys, changed his music, a tried to play a few games, but he was still really upset. Finally I put on Wheel of Fortune and he perked right up!




After Josh got home I went to see Oppenheimer. It was really good, but I also love history, so I know that it may not be for everyone. 

[Guys night!]

Weekend:

Theo takes a lot of medications and supplements. These are his morning meds:


On Sunday another contractor came over to give us a quote for our bathroom remodel. Hopefully he will get back to us soon!


Theo is still having 3-5 observable seizures a day.

No comments: