Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Movie Review

Yesterday my mom and I went to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. 


Honestly, I was very surprised... in a good way. Hank Azaria was hilarious and completely stole the show.


If you take the kids there is a chance you will be laughing more then they will. There is plenty of adult humor (not in a bad way) with most of it referring to people and events in history that young children may not know about (e.g. Napoleons height).

I recommend the movie to anyone who has a great sense of humor and liked the first movie.

p.s. In case your wondering...
Yes, the Lakers did loose last night.
And no, I'm not worried.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

a lot of people have told me that movie is funny! I'm definitely going to see it when it comes to the dollar theater!

Karilyn Carreon said...

Jon and I watched that not too long ago too! It was so funny.. i think we've seen it twice now!